CURRENT AFFAIRS 2012 (TRIVIA QUIZ)

Here you will find Current affair Trivia Quiz, GK 2012, Latest Bank PO Materiel and article on Other topic to improve your GK.

polio

LightBlog

Breaking

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jagran Josh Current Affairs March 2011 | 2011 March Current Affairs

By Taking this Current Affairs Quiz will test as well as enhance your GK . This quiz for March 2011 Events, will make you better prepared to face competitive examinations like that of Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, MBA etc. Questions Quiz Related to CURRENT AFFAIRS OF MARCH 2011.JagranJosh is the new website related to questions and answers


1).Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh invited Pakistan President ------------- and Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani to watch the World Cup semi-finals between India and Pakistan on 30 March 2011. Pakistan responded positively to Singh's invitation.



2).India has become the hotspot for ------- cartels to source chemicals needed for illicit manufacturing of synthetic psychotropic drugs such as methamphetamine, a UN narcotics control agency said Wednesday(23 March 2011).



3).March 27: Intra-state borders of ----------------- will be sealed one day before voting in all the six phases of April-May assembly elections to prevent smuggling of arms, liquor and intrusion of fake voters, said Chief Electoral Officer Sunil Gupta on Saturday.


4).World Cup cricket fever was at its peak here Saturday with a Rs.15,000 ticket of next week's India and Pakistan semi-final match at Mohali being sold for up to Rs.------ in the black market.



5).--------------, the 80-year-old billionaire investor and chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway, who is on his maiden visit to India, spoke on a host of issues from investing in India to his succession plan. he said that 'India is a dream market'.



6).-------------- said that "Bill Gates told me that IIT is the place to look for talent".



7).------------- Technologies has received Reader's Choice Award for the third consecutive year from Consumer Goods Technology (CGT) magazine.



8).
Bollywood superstar ----------------- says his upcoming sci-fi superhero film "RA. One" is an attempt to create something that will change the genre of Indian films.



9).
Scientists in ------------ have grown sperms in a test-tube which are capable of fertilizing eggs, which will help millions of infertile men to fulfill their dreams of fatherhood.



10).The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has presented its highest honour for Quality and Performance, the George M. Low Award, to Analytical Mechanics Associates (AMA), a

company based in Virginia whose CEO is ----------- Kumar.


CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 8
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 7
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 6
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 5CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 4
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 3
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 2
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 MARCH - 1

CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 6
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 5
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 4
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 3
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 2
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2011 FEBRUARY - 1

CURRENT AFFAIRS DECEMBER 2010 - 1
CURRENT AFFAIRS DECEMBER 2010 - 2
CURRENT AFFAIRS DECEMBER JAN 2011 - 3
CURRENT AFFAIRS 2010-11 DEC-JAN 2011 4
CURRENT AFFAIRS JANUARY 2011 - 5
CURRENT AFFAIRS JANUARY 2011 - 6

45 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Kindly send me the pdf link of the current affairs 2011,my e-mail id is
    ak4886@gmail.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. ITS VERY GOOD SITE FOR EXAM PREPERATIONS......

    ReplyDelete
  3. kindly send me pdf current affairs as soon as possible.
    shekhararyan.yadav@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for students and send me my e male id is
    kulwantharcahnd2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi..if anyone as thz in pdf format.. plz mail me at archivino@gmail.com
    thanks..al d best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Very useful informations available. Please send the PDF link to my mail id s.geethanathan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pls send the pdf format of this.My mail id is komalprachi@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please send the PDF link to my mail id pritji321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. please send me these in pdf formatt umasambhu@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi.plz send me cuurent affair pdf till june30 2011
    shubhanshu

    shubhanshup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. u r doing an excellent job. iam preparing for bank exams please send me latest up to date current affairs as early as possible.my id is prasad.516r@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. bhej diyo yaar kuch mere pass bhi pdf...naiya sayad paar lag jaye

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need current affair 4r 2011
    m preprng 4r bnk po
    my id is guptaneha0321@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Raghav

    Hi,
    Can you please send the current affair?It would be great help for me.Please do the needful.
    My Id:-singh.raghvan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. pls send pdf of GA
    my id is thatinaresh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. please send me a pdf of current affairs 2011,which can help me on cdse2011.please send me.thanking you.my email id-bharatisamratmondal@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. please send me a pdf of current affairs 2011, Please thanking you
    Email- alpanasharma29@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. plz send these article of pdf send me my id.
    ankitbansal0000@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. please send me a pdf of current affairs 2011.
    Email: laxmisinghal88@gmail.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. please send me the pdf of affairs of 2010 & 2011 ;
    my emai id :rajprakash.1991@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. please sent the latest current affairs of 2011
    e.mail_soodbhavya37@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. plz send me latest current affairs and affairs 2007, 08, 09, and 10 on my email id pradip.chandiwade@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. pls send me all latest questions and answers in pdf form to bangalore.vinodkumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. send me current affair 2011 and 2010
    my id is ashiskumarmohanty399@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. please send me the pdf of affairs of 2010 & 2011 ;
    id is ashiskumarmohanty399@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. please send me the pdf of affairs of 2010 & 2011 ;
    my id is ashiskumarmohanty399@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. plz send me the pdf of affairs of 2010&2011
    my id is natasha.nikki12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. plz send me the current affairs pdf file ....my email id is sujitdash.1990@gmail.com...

    ReplyDelete
  29. Please send ne current affairs pdf file on my email id anantwad.renuka@gmail.com
    Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  30. please send me the current affairs pdf file chickyonlyone@gmail.com dats my email id

    ReplyDelete
  31. hi,sir ,it's very need for RBI exam please send the copy of the last 6 months current sffairs to my email id kaaththi.raa@gmail.com .thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  32. please send me the current affairs pdf my email id is dsdeepaksaini84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. pls send me the current affairs pdf file on my email-id is dsdeepaksaini@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. hello sir, please send me CURRENT AFFAIRS and GK pdf copy of last 6 months. i have my exam on coming 18th..plz
    email id: deepakk.sharma89@gmail.com
    thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. can anyone send me the currnt affairs pdf file at tanuswini@gmail.com..dats my email id..

    ReplyDelete
  36. please send me pdf forma please...... disissreenu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. dear sir,
    plesase sand me a pdf formate of current affairs . please it is a big healp for me. my email id is : hiteshgarg2008@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. kindaly send me current affairs of 2011
    pawan_sharma_87@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello sir i am preparing for competative exams so i need current affairs and gk questions please helap me sir...... send pdf meterial to my mail id shiva.0688@gmail.com or shiva.0685@gmail.com
    thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello sir i am preparing for competative exams so i need current affairs and gk questions please helap me sir...... send pdf meterial to my mail id shiva.0688@gmail.com or shiva.0685@gmail.com
    thank you sir

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hello sir if you want so u can help me. i m preparing for competitive exam
    and i have not material to related G.K pdf file pleas.............help me sir
    my id is
    iftu8ansari@gmail.com
    ill wait,

    ReplyDelete
  42. hai sir,iam preparing for competetive exams so i need current affairs and gk question and answers..please help me,it would be great help for me..needed pdf file..my email id is: gopimba2011@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete