Sushil Kumar 5 Crore Jackpot Question | All 13 Questions of 47th episode
Must Read Real-life
1) Topi Pehnana (Correct) wins Rs 5,000
2) Navratri (Correct) wins Rs 10,000
3) Processor (Correct using Audience Poll) wins Rs 20,000
4) Paintings (Correct) wins Rs 40,000.
5) Lalu Prasad Yadav (Correct wins) wins Rs 80,000
6) Libya (Correct) wins Rs 1,60,000
7) Bhartendu Harishchandra (Correct) wins Rs 3,20,000
8) 80 years (Correct) wins Rs 6,40,000
9) Rahul Dravid (Correct) wins Rs 12,50,000
10) National Investigation Agency (Correct) wins Rs 25,00,000
11) Shakuntla (Correct) wins 50,00,000
12) Charkha(Correct) wins Rs 1 Crore
13) Denmark (Correct) wins Rs 5 Crore
Q 1: Which of these phrases means “Bewakoof Banana”?
A) Joote Phekna B) Topi Pahnana
C) Note Lahrana D) Upvaas Karna
Q 2: “Kanjak Puja“ or “Kanya Puja” is a ritual associated with which Hindu festival?
A) Gangaur B) Navratri
C) Haritalika Teej D) Ahoi Asthami
Q 3: With which part of a computer is the advertising slogan “Intel Inside” associated?
A) BIOS B) RAM
C) USB D) Processor
Q 4: “Mithila” and “Madhubani” are also names of which kind of folk art?
A) Embroidery B) Handicraft
C) Folk Songs D) Paintings
Q 5: Whose voice is this?
A) Mulayam Singh Yadav B) Ram Vilas Paswan
C) Lalu Prasad Yadav D) Nitish Kumar
Q 6: Muammar Gaddafi was the ruler of which country from 1969 to 2011?
A) Libiya B) Tunisia
C) Sudan D) Egypt
Q 7: Who is the author of the play “Andher Nagri”?
A) Mohan Rakesh B) Amritlal Nagar
C) Bharatendu Harishchandra D) Dharamvir Bharati
Q 8: According to the 2011-2012 Union Budget, people of which age are considered as ‘very senior citizen’?
A) 65 B) 75
C) 80 D) 90
Q 9: After Sachin Tendulkar which Indian Batsmen has scored the most number of runs in Test Cricket?
A) Sunil Gavaskar B) Rahul Dravid
C) Md Azharuddin D) VVS Laxman
Q 10: Which investigation agency was founded in 2009 and given special powers to probe terror crimes in India?
A) National Security Guard B) Special Task Force
C) National Investigation Agency D) Anti-Terrorism Squad
Q 11: According to Hindu muthology, Who among these was the daughter of an 'apsara' and 'rishi'?
A) Devaki B) Rukmani
C) Shakuntala D) Ganga
Q 12: What was the only dowry, apart from a few yards of khadi, that Lal Bahadur Shastri accepted in his marriage?
A) Bhagwad Gita B) Khadaun
C) Gandhi Topi D) Charkha
Q 13: Which Colonial power ended its involvement in India by selling the rights of the Nicobar Islands to the British on October 16, 1868?
A) Belgium B) Italy
C) Denmark D) France
Must Read Real-life
|Current Affairs 2011 eBook Free||Upcoming Bank Exams 2012||Get Current Affair on your Mobile SMS|
|Get Current Affair Trivia Ebook Free||Be aware with upcoming Exams||Free SMS on your Mobile|