CURRENT AFFAIRS 2012 (TRIVIA QUIZ)

Here you will find Current affair Trivia Quiz, GK 2012, Latest Bank PO Materiel and article on Other topic to improve your GK.

polio

LightBlog

Breaking

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Christmas decorations ideas | thriftydecorchick.blogspot

thriftydecorchick.blogspot is a famous blog related to Decorations Ideas.

Here is its one of post read it and Decorate your home

"Hello there! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a lovely day with scrumptious food – all made by moi thankyouverymuch. I done good folks. I don’t cook often, but when I do, it’s pretty darn great. (YES, you heard right Dad, I DO cook.) :)

I’m getting closer with the Christmas decor – not sure it’s going to happen by Monday, but I’m having fun with it, and that’s what matters most, right? One of my favorite spots to decorate is our family room mantel. It’s an odd shape (corner fireplace) so it requires some thunkin’ on my part.

Last year, I was obsessed with magnolias, so the top picture is what I came up with. I really adored it, but because it’s in our family room, I’m hoping to tone it down a bit this year – I’m thinking a little more natural, a teensy bit more fun, a little less glam. I’m still going to work in the magnolia’s – at least I hope to. They are gorg. "

Click here for original post

No comments:

Post a Comment