BANK EXAM MATERIEL AUGUST 2011 CURRENT AFFAIRS
Questions answers send by:- Vishnu vardhan Reddy
1) Who is the Director General of WTO?
A) Pascal Lamy
2) Who is the managing Dierctor of IMF(Internation Monetary Fund)?
A) Christine Lagarde
3) Who translated the Autobiography of Madam Curie in Hindi?
A) Lal Bahudur Shastri
4)Who is the author of Hindi Swaraj?
A) Mahatma Gandhi
5) In which state was the Nalanda University located in India?
6) Which state became the first in Inida to sign an agreement with the World Bank for securing carbon credits for its "Clean Development Mechanism" project in 2011?
A) Himachal Pradesh
7) Who is the author of the Tradition of non use of nuclear weapons?
A) TV Paul
8) Where was G20 Agriculture Minister's summit held?
9) Who is world's shortest man?
A) Junrey Balawing(59.93 cm)
10) Who is the winner of the prestigious Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2010?
|Current Affairs 2011 eBook Free||Upcoming Bank Exams 2012||Get Current Affair on your Mobile SMS|
|Get Current Affair Trivia Ebook Free||Be aware with upcoming Exams||Free SMS on your Mobile|