FRESH GENERAL AWARENESS QUESTIONS FOR BANK EXAMS : 148
1. who is the Chairman of Indian Air Lines?
Ans. Rohit Nandan.
wants to join an International organization of Airline named that Organization? India
Ans. Star Airline
3. Assumed growth rate by World Bank in fiscal year 2011?
4. In which year
produce a record crop production in agricultural department? India
Ans. In 2010-2011.
5. What is the Indian crop yield in 2010-2011?
Ans. 241.2 million ton.
6. Who is the chairman of NABARD Bank?
Ans. Parkash Bakshi.
7. Who is the President of S.B.I?
Ans. Partit chowdhary.
8. Who is the President of I.B.A?
9. I.B.A stands for what?
Banking Association. India
10. Foundation of RRB took place in which year?
Ans. In 1975.