August 2011 GK Question:
1. What does a hippologist study?
2. Which vehicle was invented by English engineer Sir Christopher Cockerell?
3. Who wrote the music for the ballet Billy the Kid?
4. In which two European cities are Cleopatra’s Needles?
5. In which English county is Lizard Point?
6. What was the name of Napoleon Bonaparte’s first wife?
7. How many nautical miles is a league?
8. What is the name of the very spicy Italian sausage eaten hot or cold?
9. Who was Roman emperor from -68AD?
10. Which Swiss city is the location of the headquarters of the International Red Cross and the World HealthOrganisation?
Questions are sent by vishal mishra.
he will got Current Affairs 2011 Ebook as a price.
you can also take it by sending set of 15 questions(not pirated).
|Current Affairs 2011 eBook Free||Upcoming Bank Exams 2012||Get Current Affair on your Mobile SMS|
|Get Current Affair Trivia Ebook Free||Be aware with upcoming Exams||Free SMS on your Mobile|